Kamachi K-1006 Adjustable Aluminium Body Inline Skates (Blue, Large)
Viewing This Product
Color: Blue Black
- BOOTS - Soft shell with velcro cinch strap and lever buckle across the top with built in liner and comfort fit padding
- WHEELS- 4 X 70MM, ABEC-7 bearings, Hardness-82A PU casted high rebound inline wheels. This helps you to get the double push technique which now has been redefined and optimized for Kamachi inline skates. Built to deliver stability at the highest speeds possible on inline skates
- FRAME - High grade polished aluminum alloy chassis. ADJUSTABLE- Push button on the side of the frame for super easy adjustment
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE - Enjoy your smooth, quite ride with high quality ABEC-7 bearings, 70mm PU (Polyurethane) wheels, aluminum frame and premium stopper. Triple protection including laces, 45° Strap and high-strength buckle are sure to provide safe ankle support and protect you along the way.
- IN BOX CONTENT - 1 pair of Kamachi K-1006 inline skates with L-keys packed in a superior box
model number: K-1006
Details: The PU wheels and ABEC-7 bearing combination is perfect for a beginner. These skates feature durable and sturdy qualities to offer that ultimate skating experience to the user. The result is the moderate speed with less effort for easier learning.
Package Dimensions: 17.3 x 17.1 x 14.7 inches