Lifeline Air Bike Moving Handles with Twister Suitable for Weight Loss at Home Gym 3 in 1 LE 103T
Viewing This Product
Brand: Life Line
- Non-motorised exercise cycling machine with moving handles suitable for weight loss at home. Single welding frame construction provides extra durability and stability to the cycle. The product features strapped pedals which keep your feet in position while working out ensuring user safety. Adjustable tension knob has a belt resistance technology which helps you to workout at different intensities as per your fitness routine. Maximum user weight: 100kg
- Lifeline Air Bike allows you to train the way you want to by offering a 3 in1 workout option. The bike can be used for a full body cardio vascular workout as well as specifically lower body workout. You can easily convert the moving handles into stationary handles and vice versa. Rowing (back and forth movement of the handle bars) targets the upper body muscles while cycling helps in targeting the lower body. Twister and push up bar helps to slim thighs, waist, hips and strengthen core muscles
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: Lifeline exercise bike features an adjustable seat which has a high density foam padding. It provides a proper body posture during exercise and accommodates various heights ensuring multiple users can workout in a convenient position using the product. The seat can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally.
- LCD DISPLAY: It features a user friendly tracker which gives you an accuracy on your fitness routine. The LCD display screen allows you to monitor your progress with persistence as elapsed speed, distance, time, scan and calories burned are displayed on the battery-operated display screen.
- Free PAN India voice and video call assistance, (working hours: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm). A YouTube installation video link is also available. In a few cities, we can connect you to technicians who provide installation services on a chargeable basis.
model number: LE 103 T
Package Dimensions: 42.0 x 27.0 x 9.0 inches