Dumbbells should be an integral part of everyone's weight loss and fitness routine irrespective of their gender.
It’s a very common misconception that dumbbells are only used for chest exercises and it should not be used by the ladies for their fitness routine.
Dumbbells are undoubtedly the most effective and easily accessible process to undergo prospective workout and to burn fat and tone your body.
Over the years it has proved that dumbbells are the most effective way for chest training that helps in strengthening of the chest as compared to other expensive fitness equipment.
Even for ladies also, they have proven to be a lot more effective than several other exercises. Check out few exercises here
The most important aspect of dumbbells for weight loss journey irrespective of gender is that it stresses the body muscles to breakdown in several muscle tissues that help in gaining more muscle strength of the body.
Moreover, this process of strength training not only burns your body fat during the workout session but it also helps to lose weight even after the workout, as it increases the muscle density of an individual that burns fat throughout, even after the workout.
It is the general nature of the human body that post a promising strength training session, the body still endures the process to burn fat for quite a few hours.
Therefore, with no disrespect to cardio exercises, strength training should be a pivotal part of the fitness journey, if you want to tone your body and get rid of that rigid fat both inside and outside the gym.
*Video Courtesy - HASfit (YouTube)
Even for women also, heavy lifting has proven to be extremely effective not only for weight loss but also to build body strength and achieve ultimate fitness.
Because lifting weights will always accelerate the lean body mass that helps to burn more calories throughout the day. And this way within a very short period one can achieve their desired fitness targets.
Even recent researches have proved the fact that for overweight or obese individuals, the health routine that should be maintained is a low-calorie nutritious diet and heavy lifting with dumbbells.
This is even more effective than a low-calorie diet and cardio exercises.
An overweight individual can indeed lose weight with cardio exercises, but those rigid fats cannot be lost without strength training as it doesn't involve lean body mass.
Another effective benefit of using dumbbells in the fitness routine is that it helps to retain proper body posture by maintaining muscle mass simultaneously while losing weight.
Therefore, to lose that rigid unwanted belly fat, strength training involving dumbbells is more effective than cardio training.
Cardio training helps to burn overall fat and muscle while lifting heavy dumbbells would exclusively concentrate on losing rigid fat.
Not Just a Pair of Dumbbells
- Dumbbells are effective for all lower body and upper body exercises along with core body exercises as well.
- They are the most convenient way to use anywhere be it at the gym or even at home and they are easily available and cost-effective as well.
- They don’t even require any proper setup to use as compared to other gym equipment. On the internet, there are a variety of journals that educates everyone on how to use the dumbbells which makes it more user friendly for weight loss training.
- Further, in the beginning, it is not mandatory to lift a certain amount of weight, just choose the one that suits your body requirements. One can increase the amount of weight gradually and as per body acceptance.
- Dumbbells are also extremely helpful for the human skeletal system as it helps in achieving improved bone density, which is very essential to remain fit in the long run, even at a higher age.
So you can see that dumbbells are very effective in our weight loss and fitness journey.
Using dumbbells is easiest and accessible and can be used anywhere irrespective of at the gym or even at home.
This doesn’t mean that there should not be any cardio training which is very important for the body.
Along with a low calorie, nutritious diet, and cardio training, strength training with the use of dumbbells should also be an integral part of an individual’s weight loss and fitness routine.
Got your own weight loss mantra? Share it with us here!